Fast Track Management – Managing Personalities
Understanding how other people tick and the basis of personality allows a Manager to take an individual to a higher level, reduce conflict, motivate and coach for performance more easily.
Linked to the 4 elements of Fire, Water, Air and Earth our profiles use colour to identify the four basic personality types and are based on the work of Swiss Psychologist Carl Jung. Results show that our profiling is both accurate and succinct and when applied in business is crucial in helping to manage the many challenges businesses face. Time management, poor communication, a lack of trust between individuals or departments, a managers or leaders skill set, all this and much more can be improved dramatically by understanding the fundamentals of what makes us all tick.
Colour Code Overview
Colour creates an internationally understood language which breaks down barriers in cultures, corporations and personal relationships. Unlike other personality tests, The Colour Code not only identifies what you do but why you do it, allowing you to gain much deeper and more useful insights. We are all uniquely different with our own little quirks and preferences, our good bits and our opportunities to improve.
During this one day interactive and fun workshop you will start your journey by taking your own personality profile assessment, which will help you truly understand who you are and why you act the way you do. As the day progresses you will gain a clear understanding of how your own actions impact on other personality types (positively and negatively) and you will learn how to respond and interact with these personalities, in varying situations and communications to achieve outstanding results
Who Is This For?
Individuals and teams who seek to break down barriers in cultures, corporations and personal relationships, and who strive to achieve greater harmony and understanding in their workplace.
How Will I Benefit?
Leadership, management and career advancement
- Understanding more about self, both strengths and weaknesses
- Setting goals and self-coaching
- Building confidence
- Better understanding of the behaviours expected to meet the requirements of different work situations
- Adapting communication style to connect with other people for improved individual relationships, team dynamics, communication and sales performance
- Identifying how personal influence can be increased by meeting others’ needs
- Forming the basis of leadership behaviour
Team development for improved communication leading to greater collaboration, co-operation and accountability
- Recognise and value the differences in others
- Adapt our approach to build closer rapport with others
- Have a framework, a common language, on which to base future interaction
- Motivate and encourage the team during challenging times
- Identify preferred ways of communicating together
- Build collaboration and co-operation
- Create action plans for effective future teamwork
- Raise self-awareness and the impact of our behaviour on others
- Closer relationships with suppliers and customers through stake-holder mapping
- Reducing risk of demotivated staff, errors, missed deadlines, wasting time and resources
|Course Length||1 day workshop|
|Number of Delegates||Call for further details|
Need more information?
Call one of our specialist training consults for additional information about our Onsite Courses or to book this course.