Fast Track to Management – Delegation that gets Results
Become more productive at work, by learning effective delegation skills and techniques. Learn how to delegate tasks and motivate others with this practical one day delegation training course, which includes fun exercises.
In this practical course participants will be provided with a range of tools and templates to help them learn how to delegate tasks and use effective delegation as a key development tool to motivate and challenge their people. It will identify all the considerations that need to be taken before, during and after a task has been delegated.
Participants in this training workshop will gain a comprehensive understanding of:
- To introduce participants to the subject of delegation
- To consider why it’s important to delegate
- To explore what constitutes effective and ineffective delegation
- To consider best practice when delegating
- To identify some pitfalls to avoid when delegating
- To identify tasks that can’t be delegated
- To review and learn from the experiences of being delegated to
- To plan and prepare a checklist for effective delegation
Who Is This For?
This workshop is for any Manager, Team Leader or Coordinator responsible for delegating and allocating work to others.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe what constitutes effective and ineffective delegation
- Explain why it’s important to delegate
- Define the important principles of effective delegation and how to plan for delegation
- Define potential barriers and some of the pitfalls to avoid when delegating
- Identify tasks that can’t be delegated
- Clarify the importance of learning objectives in planning learning and development.
- Write clear and comprehensive learning objectives incorporating the three component parts
- Understand that delegation is an ideal way of enabling learning, which is an important key to engaging and motivating people
|Course Length||1 day workshop|
|Location||Nationwide - call for details|
|Number of Delegates||Call for further details|
Need more information?
Call one of our specialist training consults for additional information about our Onsite Courses or to book this course.