Bidding for Success
If you have ever wondered what is the difference that makes the difference in winning public sector contracts, then this one day course is an excellent opportunity to learn new skills and insights that will improve your effectiveness and help grow and sustain your business.
Whether you are new to tender writing or wish to strengthen your tender writing skills this course will provide you with a better understanding of:
- the procurement life cycle and procedures;
- the importance of market insight and how to get it;
- how to find and choose the right tender opportunity for your business;
- how to develop ‘bid – no bid decision making’ criteria;
- the different roles and responsibilities in the tender writing team and how to maximise their effectiveness;
- how to identify your buyer’s real needs;
- how to determine your win themes;
- the difference between ‘features and benefits’;
- using the tender evaluation matrix to help plan and assess your response;
- the importance of an executive summary;
- what an excellent response looks like and how to write winning responses;
- the rules of engagement – gaining a strategic advantage; and
- the tender review and feedback – improving future performance
About the trainer
Mark is a Public Sector Tender Expert, Bid Writer, Coach and Trainer who specializes in developing the skills of SMEs to effectively compete for public sector contracts.
Mark has previously managed multi-million complex procurement exercises on behalf of Central and Local Government and knows ‘what makes a winning tender’.
|Course Length||1 or 2 day workshops available|
|Number of Delegates||Call for details|
Need more information?
Call one of our specialist training consults for additional information about our Onsite Courses or to book this course.