Emerging Leaders Programme
- Are you currently in an existing management role, or moving into a leadership role for the first time?
- Are you faced with new responsibilities and want to manage and motivate others to excel and achieve results?
- Do you feel that it’s important your company invests in the next generation of management?
- Have you worked out that developing home grown talent is far less expensive and time-consuming than sourcing externally?
Then our Emerging Leaders programme is just what you need.
Our 2017 retreat is an inspiring and experiential 10-day programme delivered over nine months that will challenge every aspect about the way you think about and encourage others to think about management. With ten clearly defined learning modules, it has achieved great success and gained recognition as pioneering the way in developing emerging leaders.
The programme will take you on a developmental journey in which you will discover more about yourself; your skills, abilities, beliefs and limitations.
At the end of each module the delegate will be given a series of tasks to deliver in their own workplace which have been designed to support their learning experience. Each delegate will be assigned their own mentor who will provide support, review project work and give constructive feedback throughout the programme.
- The Leader Within: This inspirational three-day module has been designed to develop your personal leadership style and support your growth in stature, and will help you discover the key competencies and winning strategies required to lead your team to success.
- Coaching and Developing Your Team: During this two-day interactive module you will discover the key techniques and methods a great coach uses to influence behaviour, transform individual performance, delegate responsibility, improve capabilities and deliver results.
- Managing a Leader’s Time: One of the most repeated phrases you will hear in offices up and down the country is “we don’t have enough time” – to which the response is often “work harder!” This module will help you manage your work and your time more effectively, eliminating the need to work extra hours, reducing stress, and improving your productivity and efficiency.
- Communicating as a Leader: During this one-day interactive workshop you will learn how to communicate effectively, gaining the confidence to clearly articulate your vision and your strategic approach to others. At the heart of this module is the ability to understand yourself, what you do and why you do it.
- Conflict Management: Conflict in the workplace, if not managed, will often have a hugely negative business impact, leading to poor employee engagement, a lack of motivation and morale, poor staff retention and a below-par performance. This highly participative module analyses the types of conflict that occur, and sets guidelines for identifying and managing such situations in a timely manner.
- Appraisals and Reviews – Performance Management: Performance Management is a term used to improve team performance, based on the principles of measurement, appraisal, action and monitoring. Whether the aim is to raise good performers up a notch or deal with those underperforming, this course is designed to help individuals, teams, groups and organisations. The aim of this workshop is to arm you with the tools to review, assess, debrief and develop the skills and confidence in others by implementing a Performance Management Solution.
- Mindfulness in the Workplace: With the practice of mindfulness scientifically proven to help people overcome health related issues, such as stress and anxiety, it’s no wonder it’s increasingly becoming one of the most popular training techniques in the modern workplace. Organisations such as Google, JP Morgan and the NHS are known to adapt this technique. Our Mindfulness module has been designed to help your leader discover how to implement the following into your business:
- Support increased calmness, relaxation and confidence
- Promote conscious decision-making and action
- Explore core principles of mindfulness
- Embody the practice of mindfulness techniques and exercises
- Develop greater self-awareness, clarity, focus and resilience
Who Is This For?
An opportunity for investment in people who are new to management, or who have the potential to move into a management role, or simply for any individual who has or will have responsibility for others. This exciting and innovative programme will create and shape future managers and leaders, who will be aligned to your company’s culture
Attendees will be able to:
- Become confident in their leadership ability
- Experience career motivation
- Gain a better understanding of different leadership styles
- Gain greater self-awareness
- Acquire some practical tools and skills
- Build collaboration, teamwork and trust
- Recognise the accomplishments of others
- Apply their learning to their new role
- Identify opportunities to change and improve
- Create a stress free working environment
- Manage their work efficiently
- Coach their team to perform even better
- Build a stronger support network of fellow leaders
“My experience of the Emerging Leaders course provided was one of the most positive and rewarding of my life so far. It is impossible not to be inspired by the team who are professional, experienced and knowledgeable but know how to make sure everyone has a great time too. They have found the ideal balance between theory and practical and the setting at Hill Holt Wood provides the perfect relaxed learning environment.
While the course is intense and challenging it is structured in a way that flows so you never feel overwhelmed with information. It is only when you reflect on the day that you realise how much information has been covered and how much you have learnt. I would definitely recommend – World Class!” – Mandy Plues
|Course Length||10 day programme|
|Location||Hill Holt Wood / Stoke Rochford Hall (Lincolnshire / Nottinghamshire area)|
|Number of Delegates||Call for further details|
Need more information?
Call one of our specialist training consults for additional information about our Onsite Courses or to book this course.